The Arts and Dementia workshop of the Shifting Paradigms for Dementia seminar series ran on May 30th, 2018 at the Macrobert Arts Centre, University of Stirling.
- Hannah Zeilig and Julian West from the Created Out of Mind
- Artist Edward McLaughlin and filmaker Christeen Winford
- Cellist Claire Garabedian
- Andrew Clark, Reader in Sociology at the University of Salford
- Paul Hudson, Director of the Forget-Me-Not project based at the Festival and Kings Theatres in Edinburgh
- Photographer Tadhg Devlin
- Magdalena Schamberger, Co-founder and former Artistic Director of Hearts and Minds
To read more about each presentation and workshop, please use the links below.